It’s our pleasure to welcome Jason Noakes, Business Development Manager, to 365 Technologies Inc.
Jason started on Monday, Nov. 19 and has over 17 years’ experience in business development, sales, account management and marketing.
Jason will meet with potential clients to educate them on the benefits of using 365 Technologies as their IT provider, and represent 365 Technologies in the community and at events.
In 2007, Jason was recruited as a sales agent at Phoenix AMD, travelling to Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Northwest Ontario. A few years later, Ashley Furniture recruited him as a junior marketing specialist. He became an independent agent representing both companies.
Jason’s goals at 365 Technologies are to contribute to the selling system and strategy, gain accounts, and build an internal customer-service and sales team. “My experience with 365 Technologies is already fantastic,” he says. “It’s a very welcoming and organized company and I like the structure for hiring and training.”
A quick interview with Jason:
- What surprises people about you? People are always surprised to hear I lived on a farm, married a farmer, and was a super shy, introverted kid.
- What are the top highlights in your life? My wedding day was the most fun moment of my life, and my family still talks about how much fun they had that day.
- What super hero do you most identify with? My family says I’m Superman because I show up in a suit and quickly change into work cloths to help on the farm – without a telephone booth.
- What’s your motto? I believe that if you help others be more successful, you will be too.
- What motivates you? I’m motivated by helping others and ensuring success and happiness for my family.
- What do you do in your spare time? I volunteer at South Interlake Agricultural Society, I run and enjoy writing. In fact, I’m writing a motivational and self-help audiobook to hopefully release in 2019 on Amazon’s Audible.