Consider outsourcing a Chief Information Officer for your business
A Chief Information Officer (CIO) provides value to any business, small or large, and – at a time in which every business is only as secure as its data – having one is becoming a must.
What is a CIO?
A CIO sets and leads the technology strategy for a business.
CIOs are part of the “c-suite” (top senior executives that start with the letter “C” for chief– Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Information Officer) within an organization. This means they interact with other executives to ensure technology meets the company’s goals.
Most small- to medium-sized businesses cannot afford to hire this position and instead may place the responsibility on:
- The IT Manager: who may not have time to focus on an IT strategy because of other day-to-day tasks.
- Several Managers: who may not have the technical knowledge to understand the best IT practices and create a comprehensive plan to take advantage of technology innovations.
How can you benefit from outsourcing your CIO to 365 Technologies?
It’s quite simple. With our 365Care+ solution, you’ll never worry about what a problem costs to fix, because all of your tech support services are included in one, reasonable monthly fee with no hourly add-ons.
This means you get our 24/7, 365 days of IT support and – most importantly – a dedicated Network Administrator (CIO) to help you build stable and reliable IT solutions. Your 365 Technologies’ CIO can help you:
- Build better IT security and disaster recovery: If you don’t have a comprehensive security plan to deal with issues like ransomware and other dangerous data breaches, your data could be at risk. We can help you create comprehensive business continuity and disaster-recovery documentation. We’ll assess your existing systems, cloud and local network data backups to provide you with your risk of data loss and recommend the proper steps to ensure you’re protected.
- Reduce downtime and ensure better productivity: We can help you identify and replace outdated IT systems and provide recommendations for the upkeep of your IT infrastructure. This results in enhanced business responsiveness, and more reliable systems.
- Implement IT best practices: Technology is changing quickly. It’s hard to be up-to-date on IT best practices while trying to run your business. Our CIO can guide you to set up the best IT practices, review your IT policies, recommend adjustments and conform to industry-standard best practices to help you drive business growth.
- Ensure lower operating costs: Outsourcing is usually much more affordable than hiring a full-time IT staff member. Plus, we can make recommendations (such as switching to cloud-based infrastructure) that can save you quite a bit of money. This all adds up to lower operating costs, and a more profitable, agile business.
Want to learn more?
Contact 365 Technologies to get the expert and trusted IT advisors you need to manage and grow your business. 365 Technologies helps small- to medium-sized businesses in Winnipeg, Manitoba have Worry-Free IT™.